BCCO provides a variety of services on a fee-for-service basis to individuals, organizations, and businesses in the cooperative and solidarity economy sectors, including:
- Customized training for entrepreneurs on: business planning, understanding business finance, rights and responsibilities of co-op membership, effective board leadership, finding financing to capitalize your business, and many more topics.
- Facilitation services, to guide your business through the process of strategic planning, policy development, peer-based worker evaluations, and practicing good governance.
- Financial modeling, helping your team create a user-friendly tool for projecting profits and cash, and running a variety of scenarios for growth and investment.
- Research into new product and market areas, consumer and/or worker satisfaction, and new models of community-owned business and investment
- Business incubation, including bookkeeping, marketing, administrative and board support for co-ops that would like more hands-on support for startup and growth.
Our services are provided on a sliding scale basis. Please contact us for information on small grants that can help you pay for our services.